This assignment is a one-page memo of reprimand you are giving an employee for not adhering to a policy. This letter needs to include:
• Detailed information about the incident/s including a current date/s and/or time/s a policy was broken. Give a business name inclusive of the type of business where employee works.
• Be creative with details on why occurrence happened.
• Explain any actions you had taken prior to this incident to prevent the incident from occurring.
• Create an appropriate policy for the business place setting explaining what behavior is expected and if it is not met what the consequences are for breaking the policy.
• Specific logical or natural consequence/s for the breaking the policy. • Definite future consequences that will occur if it happens again.
• Let the employee know you care and are holding him or her accountable for their actions
• This letter should be a stand-alone document anyone would be able to pick up and understand the situation, repercussions and the expectations for employee to meet.
• Choose an appropriate natural or logical consequence (see chapter 8 LLS) to motivate behavior change along with the action you have taken prior to this written letter of reprimand to train, explain or develop employee’s behaviors. • Formulate the reason/s why the policy is important and must be enforced, also explain what is considered appropriate behavior/s.
• State a specific positive comment about the individual showing them they are not a bad person however, he or she have made a bad choice and you, as the manager are responsible for developing them into a better employee.
• You will be assigned one of the following policy infractions to use for this memo:
o Not providing quality customer service- Johnny Jefferson § Johnny yelled at a patron for asking too many questions (note there were other patrons in the vicinity that overheard the conversation also)
o Excessive tardiness- Katie Smith § Over a month time period, Katie has been late 4 times, Sunday late 25 minutes, Tuesday late 43 minutes, Friday late 18 minutes, Friday late 32 minutes (Select current dates within a month time period)
Things to note:
• Follow the example memo format layout and business format related to spacing and indents; use APA font
• This paper is different from other writing assignments it should be a clear and concise by sticking to main infraction given above. Write a professional document to assigned employee from you, the manager.
• Be thorough in stating the facts of the incident, be sure to use current date/s and the reasoning why it is important to follow the policy in place along with future expectations.
• Note you can adjust margins to keep the document within one page.
• Format is important along with grammar/spelling, but a complete clear thought process is most important.
• Do not plagiarize any of the examples, they are to be used for showing format of paper and ideas on how to structure memo.
• Refer to the Grading Rubric as your write this assignment.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.