Examine external accountability mechanisms when engaging with citizen-based groups, victim advocate groups, accreditation agencies, the media, the court system, and civilian review boards.
Accountability in Public Safety
Create a 6 slide PowerPoint presentation (excluding the title and reference slides) that discusses external accountability mechanisms and how they can be used to promote diversity, inclusivity, and legitimacy in public safety.
* Review and summarize one of the following cases to discuss the intersection of race, ethnicity, and culture in interactions with public safety officers: George Floyd, Rayshard Brooks, Andres Guardado, Elijah McClain, Breonna Taylor, Atatiana Jefferson, Philando Castile, or Eric Garner.
* Discuss the community responses to the case, including those of community groups, victim advocate groups, and the media.
* How can community representation in the development of training and education advance diversity and inclusivity in public safety?
* Discuss ways in which accreditation agencies, independent prosecutors, and civilian review boards can promote impartial investigation into cases of alleged misconduct while also considering the goals of public safety and crime reduction.
* Discuss community-oriented and problem-solving strategies that could be used in the future to avoid outcomes similar to those in the selected case.
* Your 6 slide requirement is excluding your title, introduction, and reference slides.
* Use one basic slide design and layout.
* Limit each slide to between 6 and 8 lines of content.
* You may use pictures, charts, and graphs to supplement your material as long as they do not take up the entire slide.
* Use bullets for your main points.
* Use speaker notes to fully explain what is being discussed in the bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience, being sure to follow Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
* Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained.
* Your presentation should be well ordered, logical, and unified as well as original and insightful.
* Be sure to check the PowerPoint checklist uploaded to ensure the assignment is thorough and complete
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.