Pathophysiology Paper Guidelines
Instructions: Your objective is to fully explore the disease process from a nursing perspective including pathophysiology, presentation, and prognosis.
· What dysfunction is causing the disease?
· What signs and symptoms will the patient have?
· What nursing care will the patient require?
· What is the overall prognosis of the disease?
· What kind of patient and family teaching or resources are appropriate?
PAPER LENGTH – 5-8 pages not including abstract and reference pages.
STYLE GUIDE – Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, (6th ed., 2nd printing).
Title page: see APA style guide
Abstract: No more than 100 words that summarizes your major themes
Introduction: A brief literature summary about the disease process. (3-4 paragraphs)
Describe why it is significant or important – is it rare, common, specific to ethnic groups, genders, ages? Does it have a genetic aspect?
Causes, etiology of the disease
Signs and symptoms
Discuss the nursing implications –
· Develop a Nursing Care Plan with at least two priority nursing diagnoses.
· Identify teaching priorities for the client – what will the client need to know to manage disease? This should include recommendations for community resources for clients. For example, a client with heart disease may need nutrition information. (be sure to cite these references and provide the web address if on the Internet).
• Summarize your findings with a brief conclusion. (Should be no more than one or two paragraphs).
• You should cite at least 3 peer-reviewed scholarly articles in addition to your textbook. Articles should be no more than 5 years old. Remember to include in-text citations.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.