Write a paper on the role of the professional nurse in health policy.
1. Discuss the professional nurse’s role in health policy.
2. Identify an action plan for nurses to increase involvement.
· The paper is to be no shorter than 5 pages; nor longer than 7 pages in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page, with less than 14 % of plagiarism.
· Your paper should be formatted per APA 7th EDITION and references should be current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions).
· Incorporate a minimum of 4 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work. Journal articles and books should be referenced according to current APA style (the library (Links to an external site.) has a copy of the APA Manual).
· Quotes “…” cannot be used at a higher learning level for your assignments, so sentences need to be paraphrased and referenced.
· No websites to be referenced without prior approval.
· Mason, D. J., Gardner, D. B., Outlaw, F. H. & O’Grady, E. T. (2016).
o Chapters 23, 24, 28, 30, 31, and 38
Online Materials & Resources
1. Cleveland Clinic Patient Centered Medical Home. (Links to an external site.)
Patient-centered medical home. (n.d.). Cleveland Clinic. https://my.clevelandclinic.org/services/medicine-institute/patient-centered-medical-home
2. Hassmiller, S. B. & Reinhard, S. C. (2014). A bold vision for America’s health care system: The Future of Nursing report becomes a catalyst for change. Nursing Outlook, 63(1), 41-47.
3. Bulson, J. A. & Bulson, T. (2011). Nursing process and critical thinking linked to disaster preparedness. Journal of Emergency Nursing, 37(5), 477-483.
4. Smaldone, A. & Cullen-Drill, M. (2010). Mental health parity legislation: Understanding the pros and cons. Journal of Psychosocial Nursing & Mental Health Services, 48(9), 26-34
5. Gardner, D. B. (2014). Dismantle or improve ObamaCare? Nurses must take action. Nursing Economics, 32(6), 323-326.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.