To complete this assignment, you must first read “Shitty First Draft” By Anne Lamott. Read slowly and be patient. Look up words you don’t understand. After you’ve read, answer the following question. Your total response should be at least 300 words.
1. According to Lamott, do professional writers enjoy writing? Use at least two specific examples from the text to support your answer.
2. Summarize Lamott’s overall advice. What should people do when it’s time to write?
3. Lamoot is careful to explain what writing look like when she does it. Briefly summarize what ritual and steps she takes when she needs to write.
4. Choose one specific idea about writing that lamott shares and explain whether you own experience as a writer support or disagree with this idea.
5. What is your writing process? For example: Do you start drafting ahead of schedule or procrastinate? Do you write each sentence carefully, or do you write shitty first drafts? Do you like quiet or noise? Is there a place where you write best? Do you use pen and paper first? (Note: You do not need to answer all this questions; instead, they are meant to help you brainstorm ideas for what you might write about here.)
6. What is one take-away from the reading that you connect with as you are writing your current draft?
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.