English 1101 Research Paper Guidelines
1. From the approved list, select a topic that you would like to research. This list will be provided by the instructor.
2. Submit a research paper proposal. The guidelines and an example of the proposal have been provided by the instructor.
3. Conference with the instructor about the topic and obtain approval to research the topic.
4. Begin searching Galileo, Credo, and the Internet for information on your topic. Your final paper must include four (3) to five (5) sources.
5. After finding information, on your topic, print, read, annotate, take notes and summarize the information. Be sure to write down bibliographic information for the information used.
6. Type your research paper.
7. The research paper must contain at least three (3) to four (5) pages of content. This does not include the Works Cited page.
8. Write paper in third person voice (ex: person/people, students, he/she, him/her, etc.). Do not use first person (I, we, etc.) and do not use 2nd person (you, your, yourself).
9. For your sources, you can only use one website.
10. The research paper must contain at least one in-text citation from each source used.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.