· This must be an original, thesis-driven essay that states and defends some argumentative point that creates an intertextuality between two (or more) of our assigned short stories from this unit. There are a number of approaches that you could take in order to create a solid thesis statement, but I would suggest selecting one of the following: show a connection between characters from two different works or establish the presence of a shared theme—which isn’t obvious—in multiple stories. For this assignment, do not argue the value of a work.
· Around 4 pages, double-spaced, typed, MLA format and heading
· Use numerous specific examples from the texts to support your thesis, and properly cite page numbers for direct quotes.
· You need not include secondary research for this assignment, though you must properly document any outside information that you do choose to include. Please add a works cited entry for any stories that come from outside our textbook (online versions, etc.).
· Be creative, argumentative, exploratory, analytical, and thoughtful. Make points that need to be made; don’t simply summarize the text!
I also include all the short stories in PDF
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.