REMINDERS ABOUT THIS ASSIGNMENT:
* IT IS GOING TO COUNT DOUBLE
* IF I HAVE TO RETURN IT TO YOU BECAUSE OF BASIC ERRORS/ISSUES, THE MAX GRADE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RECEIVE AFTER RESUBMITTING IS AN 80.
* BASIC ERRORS/ISSUES I WILL BE SCANNING FOR BEFORE GRADING:
– MLA (formatting, header/heading, citations, works cited page)
– SOLID THESIS AS LAST SENTENCE OF INTRO
– A FULL THEME LISTED FOR *EACH* BOOK
– ICEing of QUOTES
– UTILIZATION OF OUTSIDE SOURCES
* TAKE YOUR TIME, DO A GOOD JOB PROOFREAD AND DOUBLE CHECK YOUR PAPER AGAINST THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE SUBMITTING!
Justice Module Paper
In this paper, you will explore the three major works from the Justice module – The Penelopiad, Twelve Angry Men and Fires in the Mirror. Your essay will discuss how the thematic issue of justice is developed into a full-fledged theme in each work. You will have two body paragraphs for each book, a total of 6 body paragraphs. With an introduction and conclusion, your paper will be 8 paragraphs total.
* MLA all the way (use the MLA template on Google docs).
* You must use a minimum of ONE quote from each book and ONE outside source for EACH book. That means you will have a minimum of three quotes from the books and then ANOTHER outside source for each book that you either directly quote or paraphrase from. Remember that if you’re paraphrasing, you still need an in-text citation to indicate information that is from a source.
* Have an MLA Works Cited page with a minimum of 6 entries (3 = the books 3 = your outside sources).
* Make sure the outside sources you use are reliable and appropriate. No Wikipedia, etc.
* Open with a hook – it should have something to do with justice as justice is the top of this paper.
* Create a bridge between your hook and the literature and then include the titles/authors of the books in your introduction as well as a 1-2 sentence summary of each book.
* End your intro with a thesis that you can PROVE and that meets the requirements of this essay (that each of these books includes the thematic issue of justice and that the thematic issue evolves into a full theme).
* The topic sentence of your first body paragraph for each book should state what theme the thematic issue develops (very important). The theme for each book does not have to be the same. In fact, they will likely NOT be the same. REMEMBER that themes are full sentences – a word or phrase is NOT a theme.
* Use your own knowledge of the books, evidence and examples from the books in your own words, at least one quote from the book and your outside source to write TWO body paragraphs for each book. Provide evidence that shows me how the thematic issue is developed and that PROVES your theme to be valid.
* Remember to use transitions when moving from one body paragraph to the next
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.