Caption: Ten levels of richness in today’s workplace communication channels – richest to leanest.
(Guffey, M., Loewy, D., 2015, Figure 4.5)
Utilizing Figure 4.5 in Chapter 4, “Ten Levels of Richness in Today’s Workplace Communication Channels – Richest to Leanest,” as seen above, determine the best communication channels for the following messages, and then create these five messages as they would look based on the channel you chose for each. Assume that all channels shown are available. Support your reasoning with examples and research.
1. A manager needs to know whether Crystal in Reprographics can produce a rush job for her in two days.
2. As part of a taskforce to investigate cell phone marketing, a manager needs to establish a central location in which each team member can see general information about the task as well as add comments for others to see. Taskforce members are located throughout the country.
3. A manager wants to know what team members are available immediately for a quick teleconference meeting. They are all workaholics and glued to their computers.
4. A human resources manager during company reorganization must tell six employees they will lose their jobs.
5. A prospective client in Japan wants the price quotes for a number of a company’s products as soon as possible.
Include an introductory paragraph that outlines the importance of selecting appropriate communication channels.
Keep in mind this is academic writing. It should be written in third person and should not include unsubstantiated opinions, but rather facts and theories which are cited and referenced.
Your well-written paper must adhere to the following parameters:
· 3-5 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
· 3 scholarly references cited in the assignment. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with in-text citations and references; all facts must be supported. In-text citations used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.