Include the following sections about the selected disease process (Use the actual headings listed and all sources must be scholarly and less than 5 years old)
a. Introduction of disease –
• One paragraph (approximately 200 words)
• Includes disease description
• Includes epidemiology of disease
b. Etiology and risk factors
• Common causes of the disease or condition
• Risk factors for the disease or condition
• Impact of age
• Prevalence based on gender,
• Influence of environment
• Genetic basis of disease
• Lifestyle influences
• All information supported by current literature
c. Pathophysiological processes
• Describes changes occurring at the cellular, tissue, and/or organ level that contribute to the disease process.
• Describes adaptation of the cells and body in response to the disease.
• Relates disease processes to manifested signs and symptoms.
d. Clinical manifestations and complications
• Describes the physical signs and symptoms that are important in considering the presence of the disease.
• Identifies signs that contribute to diagnosis of the condition
• Identifies symptoms that contribute to diagnosis of the condition.
• Identifies complications of the disease.
• Discusses the implications to the patient when complications are left untreated.
• Includes list of common laboratory and diagnostic tests used to determine the presence of the disease
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.