Week 6 Assignment: Current Event – Free and Fair Trade or Budgetary Issue
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
· Textbook: Chapter 10 Whitman Cobb, W. N. (2020). Political science today (1st ed.). Washington, DC: Sage, CQ Press.
· Citation and Writing Assistance: Writing Papers At CU (Links to an external site.)
· Library Overview (Links to an external site.)
· How to Search for Articles – the Everything Tab (Links to an external site.)
· Article (no more than one-month old) from reputable news source such as The New York Times or The Washington Post
For this assignment, respond to one of the following options:
Option 1: Find a recent article (less than one month old) from a reputable news source concerning a Free and Fair Trade issue between at least two countries.
· Summarize the article.
· What is the issue?
· Explain why this issue is important to the global community.
· Evaluate the source.
· What is your opinion?
Writing Requirements (APA format). Refer to the APA manual.
· Length: 3 full pages (not including the title or references page)
· 1-inch margins
· 12-point Times New Roman font
· Title and Reference page required
· APA 7 cite article with link
· Scan copy of article required
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.