One of the main assignments for the course is the creation of a Code of Ethics for an organization. The Week Two readings and lecture provide insight into the construction and purpose of Code of Ethics and should be consulted in this project. After Week Two, you will secure an organization to work with and begin interviewing key stakeholders (board members, elected officials, administrative leaders, workers, clients, etc) about their actions, goals, and potential ethical concerns. You will use this information to draft a Code. Your organization does not have to know the exact content in your Code, nor do they have to apply it. If you would like me to be the only person who sees/reviews/grades your Code, that is fine.
There are several key steps to this project:
2) Identify key stakeholders and reach out to them
3) Interview key stakeholders (a potential template for an interview is below, you do not have to use this one, but you can if you’d like)
4) Review the interview findings
5) Write a Code of Ethics (should be 12-point font, Times New Roman, 5-7 pages)
6) Submit it on time
Potential Interview Template:
1) Introduce yourself to the interviewee and explain the nature of the interview. Example: “Hi, my name is X and today I will be interviewing you to better understand your organization and the nature of ethical behavior within the agency.”
2) Begin with questions about the person and their role. Examples: “What is your title?” “What is the nature of your relationship to the agency?” “How would you describe your daily activities within the agency?” “How many times have you received services from the agency?”
3) Dive into questions about the existing ethics infrastructure. Examples: “How do you think about ethics? Can you list some ethical expectations the organization has for its employees and leaders?” “Can you tell me about a time your organization had to make a personnel decision related to ethics?” “Can you tell me about a time the leadership of the organization grappled with an ethical issue?” “When these issues come up who works on them? What is the process involved?”
4) Determine what’s missing in the current infrastructure
5) Come up with a few ideas about how the organization can change to resolve the current gaps
6) Put both the working mechanisms and the proposals for the gaps in the final assignment
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.