For your Annotated Bibliography, each topic will have assigned sources. You have one source – “The B Corp Handbook”. All of your other sources can be found by clicking on the links provided or in the Literature Review Folder.
Each entry must include the following information:
– Full APA citation
– Source Note:
– 4 to 6 paragraphs summarizing the article/source in your own words. (DO NOT COPY and PASTE – avoid any potential for plagiarism).
– Each paragraph must have at least 3 sentences.
– Discuss facts, statistics, conclusions
– You may include no more than 2 quotes per entry. Each quote must be cited and include page numbers.
– Evaluation – who published the source; is the source credible and reliable or are you unsure?
This week, you will create three entries for Business and Human Rights from three sources. These entries will all be in one document.
1. Read “Business and Human Rights: A Brief Introduction” and create entry one.
2. Read the article: The Transformative Nature of Respect by Mark Hodges, pp.19-26 in The Business and Human Rights Review. Create entry two.
3. Read the Sjafjell article, “How Company Law Has Failed Human Rights”. Open the Literature Review Folder and then click on the Human Rights Folder. Create entry three.
Link: Uploaded file #1
NOTES: I added an attachment with my classmate’s paper so you have an idea of how the Annotated Bibliography must be written. Please, let me know if you have any question.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.