Tony was a 16- year old juvenile who was picked up for driving under the influence of alcohol and possession of marijuana. He was evaluated and taken to juvenile detention.
When speaking to the juvenile justice probation officer, Tony stated that drinking and marijuana was not a serious issue and that his parents did it all the time. With this statement, the juvenile probation officer realize that this was not a one-time thing and that it was related to an unhealthy home environment. The decision was made to send Tony to a treatment program.
Address the following in 2-3 pages:
1. What methods and techniques would be useful in a juvenile rehabilitation program to help Tony?
2. Do you believe that Tony’s family should be part of this treatment? Why or why not?
3. Would he still be living in his home environment, or would he go into some type of halfway house? Fully explain your reasoning.
1. What would be the potential repercussions of allowing Tony to live at home? Explain.
2. What would be the potential repercussions of forcing Tony to live away from home? Explain.
4. Using the internet, research the following addiction recovery programs:
1. Alcoholic Anonymous
2. Narcotics Anonymous
3. Rational Recovery
5. Relate the techniques of the programs to a cognitive learning theory or behavioral theory.
1. For example, you could consider any of the following:
1. Social learning theory by Bandura
2. Assimilation theory by Aursubel
3. Attribution theory by Weiner
4. Gestalt psychology by Tolman
6. How do program techniques from the 3 listed treatment programs relate to your selected theory? Explain.
7. Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.