2 pages per question (10 pages) – APA source, use reference that are website available links –
Resource: Verification, Validation, and Testing (VVT) of Engineered Systems by Avner Engel
(1) Imagine you are the Test Director for the commercial production of large aircrafts, e.g., the Boeing 737 Max. Based on VVT methodology, tailoring is based on the system’s size, complexity, and type. Describe how the VVT methodology might be tailored for the production of a large commercial aircraft.
(2) Describe the typical life cycle of a large commercial aircraft, such as the Boeing 737 Max. (Use SDLC process for complex systems – http://www.las.inpe.br/~perondi/21.06.2010/SEHandbookv3.pdf)
(3) Assume that the system of interest is a prototype solar-powered car, i.e., a small, lightweight car that seats two and is covered with efficient solar cells that are connected to a battery to store the electrical energy from the solar cells, and from which the vehicle obtains all of its energy. Describe how the prototype solar-powered car would be tested by demonstrating its functionality.
(4) For the solar-powered car in Question 3 above, define how you would evaluate each of the following metrics for product quality:
(a) Performance (how well does the product or service do what it is supposed to do)
(b) Aesthetics (appearance, feel, smell, taste)
(c) Conformance (how well does the product or service correspond to the customer’s expectations)
(d) Safety (risk of injury or harm)
(e) Reliability (consistent performance)
(f) Durability (useful life)
(5) Provide examples of six systems where testing is performed during VVT, and explain for each example why the destructive testing is needed and what it accomplishes.
· Environment Testing – Destructive testing: to test a system such that it results in its destruction, such as crash-testing a car’s ability to protect occupants, or destroying a motherboard to determine how much of an electrical surge it can withstand.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.