the attached file is the instruction for the essay, thank you.
Please incorporate financial theories mentioned below in the essays much as possible
Course material: 3books
1) Thaler, Richard – Misbehaving
2) Montier, James – The Little Book of Behavioral Investing
3) Hagstrom, Robert – Investing: The Last Liberal Art
– Review of economic/financial history. How did we go from the political economy of Adam Smith & al. to the Bentham and Mills’ utilitarianism based on happiness before incorporating the utility theory to get to the Victorian economic theories of rationality? Review of the modern financial theories that focus solely on rationality and their applications (Efficient Market Hypothesis, CAPM, Modern Portfolio Theory)
– Assumptions for these models to work.
– Strengths and weaknesses of these models when used in the real world.
Cognitive & emotional biases and applications to finance
– Topics From Kahneman – Thinking Fast and Slow (book is not required reading this semester)
– Prospect Theory
– Broad vs. narrow framing
Broad behavioral concepts applied to the current environment (subject to changes)
– How ideas are formed
– Group vs. individual decisions
– Meeting company management
– Beauty contest
– Reactive vs. proactive research
– Objective vs. subjective views
– Creative research
– Social contagion (theories, ideas…)
– Value vs. growth investing
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.