In Class Activity 5 Requirements (JP Morgan Chase)
For your fifth in class activity report you will need to review your financial institution’s (JP Morgan Chase)Bank Holding Company Performance Report (BHCPR) and respond to the questions listed below. To access the BHCPR use the following steps:
1) Click on this link: https://www.ffiec.gov/npw/Institution/TopHoldings
2) Click on the name of your financial institution ( JP Morgan Chase)
3) Click on Bank Holding Company Performance Report (BHCPR). Then select the
Here is what you need to do for this activity:
1) Income from Loan Securitization and Sales: review the non-interest income and expenses page for your financial institution and locate a) net servicing fees as a percent of Adjusted Operating Income; b) Net securitization income as a percent of Adjusted Operating Income; and c) Net gain (loss) – sales of loans, OREO, and other assets as a percent of Adjusted Operating Income. Discuss the trend in these ratios for your financial institution and compare them to the peer group during this time period. Discuss what is revealed by this comparison across time.
2) Operating income and risk exposure: briefly discuss your bank’s involvement in loan securitization and sales relative to other large institutions (its peer group). How has income from these activities contributed to total operating income? What inferences can you make concerning the potential effects on risk exposure?
3) Securities: review the pages related to securities for your financial institution. Describe the types of securities in your bank’s portfolio. How has the relative size of your bank’s securities portfolio-to-total assets ratio changed across periods? Does your BHC have more or less liquidity than the group of comparable institutions? What factors might have played a role in the selection of these securities in your bank’s portfolio? Chapter 10 discusses some possible factors (e.g., expected rate of return, tax exposure, interest rate risk) that affect the choice of investment securities.
4) Maturity structure: review your bank’s report and find the section that details Debt Securities. Write one paragraph about your bank’s maturity strategy, how it has changed in recent times and how it compares to the peer group.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.