This individual assignment requires each student must provide the format of the assignment is an essay, which students may like to structure and break up into sections and headings (e.g. introduction, main text – subheadings and conclusion). Students do not need any abstract, executive summaries or appendices. The length of the assignment should be no less than 2,500 and no more than 3,000 words, excluding the Reference List.
The assignment should be submitted by the student by the submission date (Week 11) noted above as an electronic copy via Turnitin. No hardcopy submission is needed. Failure to submit on-time will be deemed to be a non-submission and attract appropriate penalties.
Your assignment should cover the followings;
1. Introduction and background of the hospitality organizations such as hotels, restaurants, bars, airlines, cruise ships, Airbnb, Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) in British Columbia / Canada.
2. The role of IT, social media, virtual media, digital marketing, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), supply chains and its impact within the hospitality industry in British Columbia / Canada.
3. Discuss the the changing marketing communication across various demographic groups, developed and developing countries.
4. Critically discuss Value creation strategy, competitive advantage, make or buy decisions, cost and benefit analysis
5. Conclusion and recommendations discussion should be considered as problem-solving using decision-making models, user friendly, community platforms, gig-economy, future effective monitoring and evaluation of IT systems
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.