1. Provide an example of the upside of risk and explain the concept.
2. Explain how Enterprise Risk Management varies from traditional risk management?
3. What are fiev examples of internal and external drivers of an organization’s risk culture?
4. Provide an example company, give a description of the organization and its work area. Define what a SWOT is. Perform a SWOT for your example company and rationalize each of the company characteristics you choose.
5. Explain what a KPI is. How might we use KPI’s is doing a risk analysis for an organization. Choose five KPI’s for the Amazon organization and explain why you have made your choices.
6. Explain the Delphi Techniques. How might it be used in comimg to consensus on risk identification related to an IT driven project?
7. A popular hotel has continued to lose business in its room service food sales over the last five years. Using the Six Sigma DMAIC process explain what you would do in each step of the process to improve the sales – provide relevant, practical details. What statistics would you apply and why?
8. Explain the Plan, Do, Check, Act concept – provide a practical example. How might it be applied in improving project quality?
9. Explain the concept of Continuous Improvement – provide an example. How might it be combined with a Lean approach
10. Explain the primary inputs and outputs in the Project Management Institute Quality Knowledge Area.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.