· discussion those components that you will be working on in this session to build or improve your professional portfolio
· Arrange to interview a manager or a supervisor of a department at the company where you intern Prepare three (3) to five (5) questions for your interview and describe the main points of the interview content and experience.
· What are some of the major observations you made in regard to your interview; were you satisfied with the information gained during the interview?
· What are some of your own personal strengths and weaknesses related to the interview process?
· Describe the culture of the organization where you are an intern. Provide observations on whether it is hierarchical or a flat organizational structure.
· Is there a mission statement for your organization? Has it been shared with you? Give examples.
· How does your company communicate most effectively?
· Consider your own communication style, in “Apply Learning How to Speak Confidently and Communicate Effectively”
· Reflect on your communication style, are you direct or indirect?
· How can you improve your communication style within your work environment?
Include how they may have furthered your career or caused you to rethink your career goals.
Your paper should include your experiences, observations, and the key concepts based
on the internship and business course experience. Assignment will be a Turnitin paper of 4 pages.
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.