Health policy unfolds daily and drives clinical practice in the US. The student will investigate current policies or legislation underway for a specific health-related issue. The Student will develop a scholarly APA formatted supported by evidence. The rubric:
1. Introduction to population or problem (incidence, prevalence, epidemiology, cost burden etc)
2. Description of how the policy is intended for a specific population, program or organization
3. Specific legislators involved in the policy development and dissemination
4. Identify the role of the APRN in assisting with the policy or refuting the policy – this requires the evidence to support opinion, ideas and/or concepts.
5. Discuss how the policy influences clinical practice and is used to promote best outcomes
6. Examine how the policy can be used by the interprofessional team to ensure coordinated and comprehensive care for the specific population
7. Conclusion – summarize findings
8. APA format – use of primary peer-reviewed references as much as possible
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.