Please start by reading the items below.
• Lee, T.H. (2010). Turning doctors into leaders. Harvard Business Review (online).
• Lee, T.H. (2010). The leadership health care needs.
Harvard Business Review
Change is never easy, nor is leading in a manner that inspires vision, involves self-sacrifice, and requires leaders to put others’ ahead of self-interests. Thus, instead of doing a ‘typical’ case like the ones you’ll be seeing in the following weeks, I’d like you to read these two articles (and Chapters 1 and 2 in Kouzes and Posner) and write a 1 page (maximum) reflection piece (Times New Roman, size 12, single-spaced, 1” margins) on the following:
1. Where should leadership ‘reside’ in healthcare organizations? What do you think can be done when leadership only happens at one level of the organization (e.g., only with clinic managers and not with doctors, nurses, etc.)?
2. Coming into this class, what are your personal views on leadership in healthcare? Why do we need leadership in this context? Can promoting leadership backfire?
3. How do these two articles by Dr. Lee align with The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership proposed by Kouzes and Posner? In answering this question, you can integrate where you see synergy, or highlight diverging points of view that are raised
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.