Explain why VW was seen as a green company before the emissions scandal.
2. What was the motivation for VW to expand in the US market? Explain in detail what problem the US experienced that VW could assist with by supplying their diesel vehicles.
3. Explain the NOx emissions of Diesel cars. (What environmental problem it causes, health problems related to it, how it can be managed in diesel vehicles, why VW did not opt to use it, Standards set in US, how it is regulated)
4. In light of the above problems, why didn’t they rather opt for hybrid or electric cars?
B. The scandal
1. Discuss the emissions scandal in detail (what was discovered, how it was discovered)
2. How did VW respond, immediately and up to date
3. Fallout for VW
C. CID and ethics management
1. Some people blamed the wrong decisions on the engineers, but others blamed the company. Discuss the CID structure and explain whether the individual engineer or the company can be held accountable
2. Lots of articles were written about the ethical culture at VW and that it is to blame for what happened. Discuss the type of ethical culture that was prevalent at VW during the time of the scandal and how it contributed to what happened or did not happen. (Management, Board, Ethics management)
3. Having a Code of conduct is part of good ethics management. Study the current Code of conduct of VW and decide whether it is a directional code or an aspirational code. Motivate your answer.
4. Find specific sections from the current VW Code of conduct that should prevent a repeat of this scandal, if it is followed. (Link the section with a specific action that took place
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.