Assignment Rationale: As a 4th semester student, with a considerable history learning about Behaviour
Analysis, this assignment provides you with an opportunity to implement a behaviour intervention plan.
By utilizing knowledge from your program and placement opportunities, you will create an
individualized behaviour intervention plan for a client that has exhibited challenging behaviour.
Behaviour Intervention Plan Assignment Outline:
1. Summary of client background and reason for referral for behaviour intervention plan.
2. Identify and name the problem behaviour: provide an operational definition of the target
3. Summarize functional behaviour assessment measures [indirect/direct] that provides data on
your client’s target behaviour. [QABF, MAS, FAI, ABC, Functional Analysis]
4. Provide a hypothesis statement for the function of target behaviour.
5. Write a functional behavioural analysis of target behaviour, including setting events,
antecedents and consequences.
6. Identify and name the replacement behaviour, provide an operational definition. What new
behaviour will be taught or what current behaviour will be increased that serves the same
function as behaviours targeted for reduction?
7. How will the replacement behaviour be taught? What strategies will be used?
8. Summarize antecedent strategies and methods for implementing modifications to prevent
triggers of problem behaviour. What can be done to prevent the occurrence of antecedents?
9. State strategies for reinforcing replacement behaviour. How will the student be rewarded for
engaging in new behaviour that addresses the function of behaviour?
10. State strategies for reducing the target behaviour. What will be the response of staff, should the
target behaviour occur?
11. What data collection methods should be used in monitoring target and replacement behaviour?
What type of data will be collected, when and by whom? How often will the data be monitored?
12. Outline staff training and monitoring. Who is responsible to train others to implement the
behaviour plan? How will this training be completed? How frequently? When is this plan
SUBMISSION OF BEHAVIOUR INTERVENTION PLAN Assignment is (Can be
Submission Details: Maximum of 4 pages – As described in class – can be a text-box formatted document
Plagiarism Free Papers
All our papers are original and written from scratch. We will email you a plagiarism report alongside your completed paper once done.
All papers are submitted ahead of time. We do this to allow you time to point out any area you would need revision on, and help you for free.
A title page preceeds all your paper content. Here, you put all your personal information and this we give out for free.
Without a reference/bibliography page, any academic paper is incomplete and doesnt qualify for grading. We also offer this for free.
Originality & Security
At Homework Sharks, we take confidentiality seriously and all your personal information is stored safely and do not share it with third parties for any reasons whatsoever. Our work is original and we send plagiarism reports alongside every paper.
24/7 Customer Support
Our agents are online 24/7. Feel free to contact us through email or talk to our live agents.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
We work around the clock to see best customer experience.
Our prces are pocket friendly and you can do partial payments. When that is not enough, we have a free enquiry service.
Admission help & Client-Writer Contact
When you need to elaborate something further to your writer, we provide that button.
We take deadlines seriously and our papers are submitted ahead of time. We are happy to assist you in case of any adjustments needed.
Your feedback, good or bad is of great concern to us and we take it very seriously. We are, therefore, constantly adjusting our policies to ensure best customer/writer experience.